BFA, Rhode Island School of Design
Raised in the great state of Oklahoma, Meg Callahan earned her BFA from RISD in Furniture Design. She founded M.Callahan Studio in 2011, a design studio centered on creating objects that focus on the beauty and complexity of traditional construction. Her work has been featured in publications such as The New York Times, Metropolis, The Wall Street Journal, Dwell and Elle Decor and exhibited at Matter, Colony, Sight Unseen, ICFF and Wanted Design Fair. Callahan was named one of Forbes’ 30 Under 30’ in 2015, and her work is part of private collections throughout the US and abroad.
- FD-2501-01 Sophomore Design Methods
- FD-2501-02 Sophomore Design Methods
- FD-2510-01 Drawing Furniture 2-D
- FD-2510-02 Drawing Furniture 2-D
- FD-2590-01 Senior Degree Project
- FD-2590-02 Senior Degree Project