Rachel Berwick’s work has been shown internationally in such venues as the Serpentine Gallery in London, the 26th Bienal de Sao Paolo, the seventh International Istanbul Bienal and Musee d’Art Moderne de la Ville de Paris. In the US she has exhibited at the Smithsonian American Art Museum, Mass MoCA, the Aldrich Museum of Contemporary Art and Sikkema Jenkins & Co., New York, among others. She has received numerous grants including fellowships from the Joan Mitchell Foundation, Anonymous Was a Woman Foundation and the Ingram Merrill Foundation, a Smithsonian Artists’ Research Fellowship and The Robert Rauschenberg Residency.
Berwick received her MFA from Yale University School of Art and her BFA from RISD. She was a member of the faculty at the Yale School of Art Sculpture Department from 1991–99 and has since taught at RISD.
- GLASS-4302-01 Glass IIIA Studio
- GLASS-431G-01 Graduate Glass I Studio
- GLASS-433G-01 Graduate Glass III Studio
- GLASS-7016-01 Alchemy Research Studio
- GRAD-7016-01 Alchemy Research Studio
- IDISC-7016-01 Alchemy Research Studio
- GLASS-4311-01 Glass IIB Studio
- GLASS-432G-01 Graduate Glass II Studio
- GLASS-434G-01 Graduate Degree Project
- GLASS-4398-01 Glass IIIB Degree Project
- NMSE-8900-18 ISP Non-major Elective