Senior Critic - Graphic Design
BFA, Universidad Nacional De La Plata
Ernesto Aparicio has been a graphic designer in the publishing and corporate identity industries for more than 20 years. The designer for “Carte Premier” for Visa and MasterCard, he has designed logos and publications for prominent companies in France and Japan and collaborated with major publishing houses in Paris. He has served as art director for Editions du Seuil in Paris and now oversees operations at Aparicio Design, Inc., with clients like Museo Tokyo Japan, Theatre de la Comedie Francaise in Paris, and New York City’s Public Affairs office.
Aparicio has been awarded and/or published by Graphis, Communication Arts, Type Directors Club, Robundo and Novum.
- GRAPH-3214-01 Typography I
- INTAR-2102-01 Topics In Exhibition Design & Narrative Environment I
- GRAPH-3215-02 Typography II
- GRAPH-3302-01 Design For Publishing
- INTAR-2398-01 Design Thesis
- INTAR-2398-02 Design Thesis
- INTAR-2398-03 Design Thesis
- INTAR-2398-04 Design Thesis
- INTAR-2398-05 Design Thesis
- INTAR-2398-06 Design Thesis