Adam Golaski writes stories, essays and poems. Interests/areas of study include electronic music, horror, old and middle English literature, film, intertextuality, ancient world literature, audio drama, mythology, early American literature, paleontology, playwriting, contemporary art, museums, nature and science writing, and genre hybridization.
- LAS-8900-03 LAS Independent Study
- LAS-E101-12 First-year Literature Seminar
- LAS-E101-13 First-year Literature Seminar
- LAS-E279-01 Horror Stories
- LAS-W279-01 Horror Stories
- LAS-8900-02 LAS Independent Study